Where is everyone today?

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Tonya

Post by Tonya »

The site has been really quiet. Today is Malachi's 10th birthday. Glenn has taken him and a friend to go play golf. He love's it and I think he is better than Glenn. My neice had surgery last Thursday and so far is doing well. I have been running myself crazy with Christmas stuff, looking into opening a business and spending time helping get parent respresentives together to fight the archdioces for things that were promised for the school. That has been a very enlightening task.

Julie, we did miss you.

Cathy, That was so cool surprising Sarah. You say you had 2-3 days of gratitude? That is amazing. I might have to try that. You're a better woman than me, I've only been able to pull of 12- 24 hrs of gratitute at the max. :wink:

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Happy birthday Malachi & Zachary!! Amber's birthday is today too, she is 6. She is so excited to be 6. lol Happy belated birthday to Sarah!

We do need to keep up with all of our kiddos birthdays. :)

We are going to have a birthday dinner somewhere tonight and then Amber is going to spend $50 birthday money that my mom sent her. That means we will probably go to TRU tonight (although I'd much rather go to Target).

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Tonya

Post by Tonya »

Happy Birthday to Amber.

Tonya

lapochevide

Post by lapochevide »

Tonya, Tiffany, and Jules:
Thanks for the birthday wishes--I will pass them on to Sarah. Here is a pic of her at her party. That is Rhett (aka the BOYFRIEND) :shock: holding her and she is wearing the geeky glasses of the guy working the party room.

Cathy

P.S. We actually do like Rhett a lot. He is very sweet and polite. Comes from a good family.

Note to Dads: Date your daughters so they know what to demand and expect and teach your boys to date.
Attachments
P1010220.JPG

lapochevide

Post by lapochevide »

Here are some current pics of the kiddos!

Rhett's jersey number is easy to remember--it's "86" :D
Attachments
Jesse is Cozumel
Jesse is Cozumel
Sarah's LA friends at her Sweet 16
Sarah's LA friends at her Sweet 16
Kids with the bananas at our AL house
Kids with the bananas at our AL house
Sarah and Rhett
Sarah and Rhett

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

Beautiful children :)

Happy Birthday to all the children.

Madonna

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Cathy, I found the picture of Sarah & Zachary. This was at your house when ya'll were still in Covington. Boy, kids sure do grow up fast!!
Attachments
Sarah & Zachary
Sarah & Zachary