I did it!

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Tiffany

I did it!

Post by Tiffany »

I just reserved a rental car for the drive down in two weeks. I still don't know where I'll be staying, but at least I know I will be there!! We are leaving on Thurs. 10/26 and will drive back Sun. afternoon sometime 10/29. I need phone numbers so I can call you guys while I'm driving. I have a little problem of trying to stay awake while I'm driving (honestly). So PM me your numbers or leave them here if you dare!! LOL My cell # is 864-325-3478 in case anyone wants to call me.

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

That's great Tiff....Don't worry about finding a place, something will come up.....
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Thanks. I'm not too worried about it, I have two weeks to figure it out. :)

shane

Post by shane »

Well, Jan. You're up. :wink:

Shane

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

JA-AN, JA-AN, JA-AN!!!!!!!!
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Tiff, I have a room at the Marriott and you are more than welcome to "crash at my place" as it were. I did get a KING size bed. Are you bringing your daughter down with you? I'm sure there would be plenty of room...besides, then I wouldn't have to go stag. :wink:

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Jan, you may just be the answer to that one last problem!! Oh, and yes, Amber will be with me and I'm hoping to unload her on my mom and brother as much as I can. lol

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Oh, did you decide to rent a car? If not, I'd be happy to pick you up from the airport. I'm renting so you don't need to if you want to save the expense.

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

The only snag...I don't get there until Friday...:( ( you mentioned you were arriving on Thursday?)

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Yep, got a rental already...got a jeep... :P

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

OH, I'm sure I can figure something out for Thurs, don't worry about it!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Tiffany - Glad to hear you are back on. :idea: If you can't make arrangements with your brother or other family member for Thursday night, you can stay at our house, if you feel comfortable with it. I know we don't know each real well from high school but what the hell - I think I know more about you now from the hours I have spent reading all the posts on this site than I did then. :)

If you can do what you are doing to get here, the least I can do is offer you a place to stay. I have any full size fouton bed in the kids "play room" - it is one of those thicks foutons and really is comfortable. Amber can sleep with you or if she wants, she can sleep with my daughter, Lindsey who is 7.

My house will probably be a mess with laundry I haven't had time to fold on the sofa! My kids are loud and may drive you nuts. And I am a usually running around like a crazy woman - but other than that, it is your typical everyday household. :lol:

Just let me know if you need it.
Brenda

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Thanks so much for the offer Brenda. I finally got a hold of my brother and he said I can stay with him but that "Nan" (my mom) would probably rather us stay with her. I still haven't talked to her though. Looks like I will leave Amber with my brother or my mom Fri. & Sat. night so that I won't have to worry about her and I'll stay with Jan on those nights so I won't have to come in late at my mom or brothers house. I'm sure they will appreciate that. :)

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Tiffany- check your mail...

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

No problem at all - glad to see you are coming.
Brenda