Board Activity

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

shane

Board Activity

Post by shane »

I think we've had more views and posting in the last couple of days than in the entire history of this board. And I think that says something about us as classmates, as people, that makes us unique.

We all came from different places and went our separate ways 20 years ago, but here we are remembering, laughing and trash-talking like it was last week. It warms my heart to wake up in the morning and see my inbox filled with 20 or so notification emails about updates to a discussion thread. Then I get to the board and there are 3 - 5 registered people (and those lurking guests who refuse to identify themselves) browsing at any given time.

I've said it many times here and to others, but its worth repeating: if the whole weekend were to fall apart tomorrow, everything up to this point has been worth it. The reunion is well underway and it has been terrific.

Thank you, all.

Shane

Angie

Post by Angie »

I'll raise a glass to that!

Can you imagine what these new members on the site are thinking when they see how much they need to read to catch-up??? They will be the ones falling asleep at the party from staying up for a week straight to read all the posts.
Angela Eddy Feemster

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

I'll second, or third that! This has been awesome. I can't wait to check it out every day.

When I read some of your exchanges back and forth, I can't help but laugh. Wished I wasn't so wrapped in my boyfriend at the time (like Angie said) and hung out more ya'll. I missed out!

Angie - I am going to be one of those! Or getting fired for falling asleep at my desk!! I think I have been up past Midnight almost every night for since the beginning of last week goign back and reading eveyrthing from the inception of the message board.

I was already looking forward to the reunion but since getting on this site - I just can't wait. I am so psyched!
Brenda

Sweet Lou

What we should have been doing while we were reading this

Post by Sweet Lou »

I just put breakfast on the stove, came in for a quick read and burned the eggs! Once you start you just can't stop reading!

I love it, Shane. The pictures and posts have got me into a state of almost constant reminiscence. It's great!!! I love hearing about what everyone is doing and it's so comforting to know that we haven't changed on the inside where it counts.

Peace,
Lou

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Oh, I totally agree. I've been so nostalgic in the last week. It's awesome. Too bad I don't have a PC at home. I'm sure I will have a lot to catch up on Monday. Just two weeks until the reunion weekend starts!!!!