Snapfish Site

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Angie

Snapfish Site

Post by Angie »

Shane, I cannot find the link to the Snapfish site for the reunion now....I am sooooo overwhelmed with the frequent posts everyone is putting up!!! I am not complaining, but if I don't check this site hourly I would be in the weeds trying to catch up with what everyone posts! So, please let me know where it is again.....Thanks.
Angela Eddy Feemster

melindam

Post by melindam »

Angie, Look under suggestions: after the reunion.
Melinda

shane

Post by shane »

I'm adding some pictures from the 10-year reunion as I type. They should all be in the Snapfish album by tonight.

Shane

Angie

Post by Angie »

Brenda - I saw that you wrote a msg on the Snapfish site asking where Charlottes albums are? They seems to have disappeared....Robin's album is gone as well....maybe even both of them. I clicked "View all albums"...anyone know what the deal is?
Angela Eddy Feemster

shane

Post by shane »

Angie wrote:Brenda - I saw that you wrote a msg on the Snapfish site asking where Charlottes albums are? They seems to have disappeared....Robin's album is gone as well....maybe even both of them. I clicked "View all albums"...anyone know what the deal is?
I'm looking into it. Will let you all know when I hear. BTW, I've got copies of everything except Charlotte's photos on my computer. And I'll have copies of Charlotte's when I see her next.
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Angie, haven't been on Snapfish in a few days, but one day right after the reunion, I had lots of problems getting to Snapfish. Don't know if their server was down, or what, but when I did finally get there, I noticed that all of the albums I downloaded were no longer linked to the Group. I had to go into each one of them and fix the settings. Robin & Charlie may need to do the same.