Stop being shy

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

:wink: Site addiction - GUILTY!!! :lol:
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Hey Julie - yes I saw the picture that Jan posted. That was a crazy night. Can't wait to see the other ones you post. You know I will be on the look out for it since I have confessed my addiction! I need to post Jan a note - I wonder if she remember me.

Do you remember that time you, David, me and Gary went water skiing on the Pearl River? I guess it was on David's dad's boat or something. Man that river was gross - remember the greeen slime that clung to all of the spots we missed shaving on our leg?

I have some dance pictures I need to try to scan and see if I can figure out how to post. I probably have other pictures in a box somewhere. Finding them is the problem.
Brenda

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Brenda,

Yes I remember you, I have a picture of you in a somewhat "comprimising position" from Julie's house when we were all there for a pool party...think Gary and Pete were picking you up to toss you into the pool...too funny... :lol:

shane

Post by shane »

illenbergerj wrote:Brenda,

Yes I remember you, I have a picture of you in a somewhat "comprimising position" from Julie's house when we were all there for a pool party...think Gary and Pete were picking you up to toss you into the pool...too funny... :lol:
AWW! You ruined my surprise, Jan! :twisted:

Shane

shane

Post by shane »

3 guests, ya'll; c'mon, register and tell us who you are.

Shane

sheri

o.k. you guys, I finally posted!

Post by sheri »

So Hello Everyone! I am looking forward to the reunion and can't wait to see so many of you there. My brother John is going, too. From the sound of how things are warming up on this site, it should be quite a night! Can't wait! Sheri Sable Campbell

melindam

Post by melindam »

Hey Sheri!! How are you? Can't wait to see you! Congrats on the election. Melinda

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Yea Sheri.....Glad to see you on line.....
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

Robin

Post by Robin »

Hey Sheri!!!!

Long time no see! A big congrats on the new add'l job! I stopped at the stand when I was in town in June and just missed you. Destin with the family - a little different 20 years later, huh? I saw the great pic of Anna on the wall. I think our girls are about the same age. Can't wait to catch up!

Post more when you can, cause I think the night of the party there will be little "civilized" conversation!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Alright - you are scaring me!
Brenda

sheri

Post by sheri »

ROBIN GEIGER!!!!!!
Can I just say how much I have missed you? You are thought of so often!! I can't believe I missed you at Bot&Nola's. The ONE week out of the whole summer that I'm not there. Destin was beautiful, but yeah, a little different chasing three kids. I think Anna might be just a few months older than Arden. She'll be 11 in March (Ikes, that sounds old!).
John II "JACK" will be 7 this week, and my youngest Grant (we call him Rocco, don't ask!) is 3. I really am so lucky though, they are such loving children. My husband John and I will be married 12 years on November 5. Time flies when you are having fun. He's the most patient, loving man. 12 years with me? He deserves a medal. Anyway, honey, my reunion experience will be complete if I get to see you. CAN'T WAIT.

shane

Post by shane »

Just found out who one of the lurkers has been. I won't give away HIS name, but will say he's from 84 and hung out (and still does) a lot with us.

I urged him to register and say "hi."
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Angie

Post by Angie »

another hint?
Angela Eddy Feemster

Robin

Post by Robin »

sheri wrote:ROBIN GEIGER!!!!!!
Can I just say how much I have missed you? You are thought of so often!! I can't believe I missed you at Bot&Nola's. The ONE week out of the whole summer that I'm not there. Destin was beautiful, but yeah, a little different chasing three kids. I think Anna might be just a few months older than Arden. She'll be 11 in March (Ikes, that sounds old!).
John II "JACK" will be 7 this week, and my youngest Grant (we call him Rocco, don't ask!) is 3. I really am so lucky though, they are such loving children. My husband John and I will be married 12 years on November 5. Time flies when you are having fun. He's the most patient, loving man. 12 years with me? He deserves a medal. Anyway, honey, my reunion experience will be complete if I get to see you. CAN'T WAIT.
Hey girl, thanks to Shane, I found the post again. I hope you got my PM - I can't wait to give you a BIG OLE HUG!

And I came across some pictures I took at National Video. How long did you work there?

sheri

Post by sheri »

Hey Robin! I did not get a pm from you, when did you send it?
And National Video! I haven't thought about that in so long! I only worked there that one summer after graduation/before college. Somebody else worked there with us, but I can't remember who. I would love to see the pics!
sheri