GO SAINTS!

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Hey Jennifer - welcome to the site! Are you addicted yet like the rest of us? Are you coming to the reunion?
Brenda

Robin

Post by Robin »

Julie Mathies wrote:Yes, and that's a plus!! Did you see my hair in some of those Wm Pitcher pics?? YUK. Glad those styles are long gone.....I told Jerry earlier I'm glad to be rid of the wings....hee hee.
Julie, you're were always the cutest no matter what your hair looked like. Your personality is irresistible!! Personally, I think we ought to all go for Jerry's do.

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Three cheers for Robin. :D :D :D
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Thanks Robin!! That was sweet. I am so hyped up about the reunion I can hardly stand it! I'm losing sleep and everything!! And, this Site is totally to blame!! I'm totally hooked. I feel like we are all a family again....

Robin

Post by Robin »

Why are we waiting til 8pm to start?! I think we should start the tailgating at 6!!

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Totally agree!! Hell, let's start the day before!!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

If you guys and gals want to start early on Saturday, let me know. James and I were just talking about it last night. For his 20 year reunion, we had everyone who wanted to come for cocktails before the reunion started. Tooks some pictures etc.

James was cool with doing that for 86 class as well. I live right past Covington High. Wouldn't be that far to get to Tchefuncte at all. So, if that is what "my people" want, then its on!

Everyone is welcome to come and bring some booze - I can't afford you to provide enough for all of you lushes!! Hee! Hee!

Let me hear some feed back if you want to do this or not. If so, I can create a new forum topic to post the invite in so everyone can see it.
Brenda

Robin

Post by Robin »

My sister would kill me since she offered to do the same thing and I told her I didn't think it would work. Thank you, though!!!

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

SUPER BOWL BOUND!! GO SAINTS!!!!

shane

Post by shane »

Julie Mathies wrote:SUPER BOWL BOUND!! GO SAINTS!!!!
One game at a time, Julie! Let's take care of Chi-town first!

GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!!
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

One game at a time......But Damn it, I can't wait until Sunday......Stayed up till 5:00 am watching them take care o :oops: F "Da Eagles"!!!!! :oops: Unfortunately it wasn't the same 5:00 am you guys stayed up celebrating that same game.......

GEAUX SAINTS BEAT F "DA BEARS"!!!!!
Jerry Cottrell

Will Rogers

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

MIAMI BOUND...........GO SAINTS

sheri

Post by sheri »

The energy and excitement here is building daily. I still can't believe we are playing in the NFC Championship game tomorrow!! The people of New Orleans and all along the gulfcoast need this so badly. GO SAINTS!!!
Here are a few pictures us at the pre-game party outside the Dome last week-end. We heard the Rebirth Brass Band, Luther Kent and Trickbag, and The Steve Miller Band.
Attachments
DSC01491.JPG
DSC01474.JPG
DSC01492.JPG

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Great pics, Sheri!!!!! You're making Angie and I jealous over here......

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!
Jerry Cottrell

Will Rogers

Tonya

Post by Tonya »

I woke up at 6:30 this morning in anticipation of the game and don't quite know what to do with myself. I'm waiting for ESPN to start doing game coverage. My usual game partners are both gone. Logan left Friday on a school trip to DC and Glenn is working. (The teachers made special plans for the kids to all watch the game this afternoon instead of touring one of the Smithsonian museums. Thank goodness !) I'm heading to Metairie in a little while to go watch the game with Glenn's family and I'm sure I'll be on the phone with him several times during the game.

Sheri, we were there last week too. Well, Logan, Glenn and I were there. How long was your voice hoarse for after the game?

GO SAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!