Graduation Practice - May 1986

What did you look like 20 years ago? What do you look like now?

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Angie

Post by Angie »

John & Melinda - that was cruel....but, clever....

Jerry - I look like hell today....this site kept me up too late....I have bags and dark circles under my eyes.....but, that's OK because I will be in their time zone tomorrow night!!! On American soil! Wish me luck, guys, because I have to drink vodka to get on airplanes. I am no good at flying.
Angela Eddy Feemster

shane

Post by shane »

Angie wrote:John & Melinda - that was cruel....but, clever....

Jerry - I look like hell today....this site kept me up too late....I have bags and dark circles under my eyes.....but, that's OK because I will be in their time zone tomorrow night!!! On American soil! Wish me luck, guys, because I have to drink vodka to get on airplanes. I am no good at flying.
Have a great trip, Angie! Welcome back to the "homeland!"

What's your poison? Melissa prefers Grey Goose (I'm a scotch man, myself).
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Angie

Post by Angie »

I drink almost all vodka (except the cheap stuff)...have been liking Gin & Tonic lately as it is the "national drink" here for ladies....but, have also acquired a taste here for sipping whiskey (straight/no ice)....and it does NOT put hair on your chest.
Angela Eddy Feemster

Sweet Lou

Welcome Home

Post by Sweet Lou »

Goodluck and Godspeed and all that rot. I know what you mean about the addictive nature of this board. I should be getting ready for work at this moment.

shane

Post by shane »

Angie wrote:I drink almost all vodka (except the cheap stuff)...have been liking Gin & Tonic lately as it is the "national drink" here for ladies....but, have also acquired a taste here for sipping whiskey (straight/no ice)....and it does NOT put hair on your chest.
Definitely no ice; why ruin something so good with water or ice?
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Post by Tonia Delhommer Taylor »

Speaking of alchohol that is actually Sam's profession. He works for a company called Republic Beverage formerly known as Magnolia Liquor. He actually sells Grey Goose and he sells alot of Gin. Lord my house looks like a brewry. It's funny you talking about hair on your chest when Sam and I use to go out I would order Scotch and the bar tenders couldn't believe it because it apparently is unusual for a female to drink Scotch. I use to tell them that it puts hair on your chest. hahahaha!!!

My drink lately has been Apple Martinis. Have you ever tried a CRASH & BURN?? The are really good.

Tonia

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

shane wrote:Definitely no ice; why ruin something so good with water or ice?
Yeah, Mt. Dew over ice sucks. :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Lordy we're a bunch of boozers! lol... Down here we drink a lot of wine, surrrounded by vinyards it's hard not to, and of course...das Deutsch Bier.
Jan Illenberger

Angie

Post by Angie »

Tonia - I love Appletinis...potent though! I discovered them when we lived in Kansas.....did I tell you that I cannot wait to see you guys???? Sam was such a sweet, giving guy....so glad you guys stayed together.
Angela Eddy Feemster

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Post by Tonia Delhommer Taylor »

Lord you would think I was drinking now, I just realized I spelt alcohol wrong. hahahaha!! Sam likes Patron on the rocks it is a type of tequilla. We only drink socially but you would swear we didn't because of all of the sampling bottles Sam brings home.

Tonia

Angie

Post by Angie »

Dan and Sam would get along...Dan loves Patron....but, not on the rocks. He likes to get it over with quickly....shots.
Angela Eddy Feemster

Angie

Post by Angie »

Jerry - did I ever tell you that we introduced Jello Shots to the Brits? They thought we were nuts, but they asked for more.
Angela Eddy Feemster

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

I've come to the conclusion that the Brits just think we're nuts in period......
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Saw picture of Ben Groover - anyone heard from him?
Brenda

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Angie wrote:Dan and Sam would get along...Dan loves Patron....but, not on the rocks. He likes to get it over with quickly....shots.
You know what happens when he drinks Patron . . . Does Tequila make his clothes fall off?? :wink: :lol:

Sorry, I know I am a geek but I couldn't resist. On the other hand, if you haven't heard the song and are like what the hell is she talking about, there is a country song called "Tequila makes her clothes fall off" and it mentions that he (the boyfriend) knows what happens when she drinks patron.

Thanks Phil and Shane for teaching me how to quote! And extra thanks to Phil for teaching me how to search! I could be dangerous! :evil:
Brenda