9th Grade Civics Class Pic

What did you look like 20 years ago? What do you look like now?

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Angie

9th Grade Civics Class Pic

Post by Angie »

This pic is labelled "9th Grade Civics Class", but I haven't a clue if this is correct. Names are on the pic. This is not my handwriting.
Attachments
9th Grade Civics Class - William Pitcher Jr. High
9th Grade Civics Class - William Pitcher Jr. High
Angela Eddy Feemster

Robin

Post by Robin »

That is Shane's handwriting, further evidenced by the "Me" under the picture.

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Robin wrote:That is Shane's handwriting, further evidenced by the "Me" under the picture.
Now that makes sense. I kept looking at that picture, and telling myself that it didn't look like "me". :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Robin

Post by Robin »

John, in what grade did you show up in Cov? I can remember you smiling and laughing, but starting when?

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Robin wrote:John, in what grade did you show up in Cov? I can remember you smiling and laughing, but starting when?
We moved to Folsom from Metairie in '77, but with the exception of my 4th and 5th grade years at River Forrest Academy, I didn't go to any of the local schools until 10th grade at CHS. For 6th thru 9th I was going to school in Loranger (we lived about 1 mile inside the Tangipahoa parish border, so even though Folsom was closer, I had to go to Loranger). I was getting into alot of trouble at Loranger, and my mother pulled a few strings to get me into CHS so she could, "keep and eye on me" (she was also responsible for switching me to Ms. Mitchell's class for Alg II). :?

I'm trying to remember who you are (as well as many of the names on here), but with very few exceptions, I draw a blank on most things in my life prior to the early 90's.
-- Basil Fawlty

Robin

Post by Robin »

Who I am....... I guess sending you a pic from that time would be the best response. I'll try to find one from 20 YEARS ago and scan it - I am in the Civics Class pic - two over from Shane. I don't know if I'm remembering this right, but when I think of you at CHS I also remember an FFA jacket?

Robin

Post by Robin »

OK, that pic is not very clear. I'll see what I can find. Hey Ang, you have any other pictures of us handy?

Angie

Post by Angie »

John totally wore an FFA jacket....that is so funny...the things we remember! Rob, I will look for my high school photo albums....now sure if I have them here or not.
Angela Eddy Feemster

Angie

Post by Angie »

Oh, I forgot to mention...John, Robin has not aged...she looks just like she did 20 years ago....if I sent you a pic of her from last year you would know who she is.....speaking of aging....my 4 year old daughter drew a pic of me at school the other day.....it said "Mummy" and she made sure she drew 3 lines across my forehead THANK YOU VERY MUCH! WHERE IS THE BOTOX!
Angela Eddy Feemster

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Robin wrote:Who I am....... I guess sending you a pic from that time would be the best response. I'll try to find one from 20 YEARS ago and scan it - I am in the Civics Class pic - two over from Shane. I don't know if I'm remembering this right, but when I think of you at CHS I also remember an FFA jacket?
Yeah, I was pretty active in FFA. Raised pigs (which Shane Bazer ragged on me about constantly), was part of the FFA parliamentary procedure, electricification and public speaking teams. Treasurer in our junior year, and VP in our senior year. Ran for Area IV VP for the state, but lost that. Went to numerous leadership camps, state and national conventions, etc....and somehow, with all that, I didn't do anything remotely close to farming after high school. :lol:
-- Basil Fawlty

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Angie wrote:John totally wore an FFA jacket....that is so funny...the things we remember! Rob, I will look for my high school photo albums....now sure if I have them here or not.
I was an insider in the Sedtal / Lambert wars. Not that I had anything to do with the defacing of Sedtal's car with animal droppings though. :twisted:
-- Basil Fawlty