Sam and Tonia Taylor - Then and Now

What did you look like 20 years ago? What do you look like now?

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

shane

Sam and Tonia Taylor - Then and Now

Post by shane »

The years have been kind, don't you think?
Attachments
Sam and I now_101806.jpg
Sam and I then_101806.jpg
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Post by Tonia Delhommer Taylor »

Thanks Shane!!

Tonia

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Tonia, you two have hardly changed at all! I can hardly wait to see ya'll at the reunion. Are you going to the football game on Friday night? If so, are your girls going too? I can't wait to meet them. :)

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

You are so sweet, thank you. Yes we are going and the girls are going also. I can't wait for Tabitha to meet your daughter. How old is she again? Is she girly? My oldest use to be tom boyish but not anymore and my little one is more girly.

Tonia

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Amber will be 6 on Dec. 13. She is definitely the girly girl. She can't wait to see the cheerleaders at the game. Her first year of cheerleading starts next month. How old is Tabitha (I love her name, it is so pretty)?

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Tabitha will be 7 on 11/9 and she is in first grade. I was sort of hoping she would have been born on my birthday, October 31st but it didn't happen. You know what is funny Samantha my oldest was suppose to be named Amber but she look so much like Sam when she was born it took me a day to decide between the two.

I love the name Amber.

T

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Aww, thanks. I knew I was going to name my first girl Amber for many years. There was never a question about that. Good thing she wasn't a boy because we couldn't agree on boy names.

So do you call Samantha "Sam?" Does she like being named after her daddy? It's sweet. :)

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

I am teased alot because people think I named them after the TV show Bewitched. Samantha at school is known as Sammy Joe, in fact, her yearbook from last year that is how she showed her name. She will go by Sammy Joe, Sam and just Joe. In fact, her coach for softball w/FHS I emailed him and he had no clue who I was talking about because I referred to her as Samantha instead of Sammy Joe. He was so embarrassed. I told him not to worry about it. It was really funny!

T

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Tonia, you're right...Samantha & Tabatha WERE from Bewitched. I loved that show as a kid. BUT, wasn't Sammy Jo from Dallas or Dynasty? You know, those classic 80's shows.

lapochevide

Post by lapochevide »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TONIA!!!

Cathy