River Forest Academy

What did you look like 20 years ago? What do you look like now?

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

jnichel
Site Admin

River Forest Academy

Post by jnichel »

I remember Laurice Ricca and Tara Link going there (as well as myself for 4th and 5th grade), but was there anyone else from our class?
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

We lived (and my parents still do) about a block from RFA. I never went there though because I didn't get to Covinton until my jr. year. My brother went there until he went to St. Paul's but he is 8 years younger than me.

Eric

R.F.A., R.I.P.

Post by Eric »

Can't believe it's gone... I was an '85er...sort of.. did 2 years at CHS and went to Mandeville senior year. went to RFA for 6,7,8 & 9. Jon I faintly remember you, but I remember Tara and Laurice you mentioned... too funny!
That school was so damn small, it's a wonder there's anyone left who remembers, there was only 7 of us in 9th grade!

LAter,
E

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Welcome Eric. Yeah, I was there for 4th and 5th grade, and I think we only had like ten people in our class. My cousins were there too for a while, Wayne, Robert and Glenn Punch. Robert and I played football for RFA the first year they had a team...they had to let the 5th graders play on a "Jr. High" team, because if they didn't, we didn't have enough players to field a team. As it was, we only had like 14 players, and we all had to play both sides of the ball (we were terrible; only beat Folsom that year). Was Shale Stringer in your class?
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty