The Latest "Missing" List

Locating our missing classmates

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

Hey Angie - I have a few contacts from '85 that I have messages into. And I am hoping it will be the ripple effect where they can put me on the trail of others.

Yes - Tonia married Sam and they are still together - awesome, huh?
Michael Brown has been heard to search for but I received a possible number in which to reach him.
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

shane

Post by shane »

Mark's reaching out to some 85-ers; I sent 132 emails to all those registered at classmates.com and reunion.com and to all the addresses I had from their contacts spreadsheet. Got a few bites, sent out a couple of invitations. Yet to receive any registrations. I hope the word spreads as well.

Shane

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Hey Shane, have you heard anything at all from Trudy Hibbett? I haven't talked to her since about '88 or '89.

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Does anyone have information on Robbie Landers?

shane

Post by shane »

Tiffany,

Haven't heard anything from Trudie... since probably the same time as you.

Shane

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Found Trudie! Just spoke to her mom and she gave me Trudie's home number. I will make contact after 5pm and update you then.. By the way she lives in Mandeville.

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Wow, you're awesome Charlotte!

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Thanks Tiffany! I just sent you her home phone number to your email address in case you wanted to be the one to contact her. :)

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Charlotte you go ahead and contact her. Last time we talked we weren't on good terms but we were bestfriends throughout highschool and for a few years afterwards and I've always wondered how she is and think of her a lot. :)

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Just spoke to her - really sweet - she doesn't remember me but she is going to go to the site. Hopefully you 2 can reunite like the old days. :)

ccoopermetz

michael brown

Post by ccoopermetz »

FOUND...whereas but on a barstool at the covington pub on friday night! he was there with grey moore/wife. all 3 are coming to the reunion!

there seems to be a general consensus among those i see that all of us should head to the boston street pub go to the pub after either the friday night block party or the friday night football game!

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Kenneth Cousan

I spoke to Kenneth Cousan's dad. He said Kenneth JUST moved from Mississippi to North Carolina. Kenneth has not touched base with his dad to give him any of his current info but as soon as he does he will ask him to call me.

Angie

Post by Angie »

we will go to the Pub for sure if everyone else is....is anyone bringing their kids to the game? I think my kids would be bored to tears...my 4 y/o at least will.
Angela Eddy Feemster

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Sheri McCloud

Candace, I had a great time with you the other night at the block party! We should have been meeting up there for ALL of them!

Can you do me a favor - will you contact the lady that I approached thinking she was Sheri McCloud? She said Sheri moved out of state, however; she had information on her family that still lived in the area and they could get me in touch with Sheri.

Please let me know if you are able to do so and if you are pass on the info and I will contact her as soon as I get it.
Thanks and again - we need to hook up more often! :)

ccoopermetz

MIA

Post by ccoopermetz »

Charlie,
I don't know Latif's last name or how to get in touch with her. I just see her every now and then. However, I did see/talk to Rita Heck Sharp at the Fair this weekend...with her 3 kids...she laughed when I told her she was missing bc she's lived in the same place for 18 years! Says she is in the phone book under sharp. I haven't looked but she is in Folsom and wants info on the reunion. I gave her the heads up info. I'm in the middle of packing my whole house (phonebooks got packed weeks ago) and looks like I'll be closing on my new house on the 27th! (anyone wanna help me unpack the uhaul on Saturday BEFORE the reunion?)