The Latest "Missing" List

Locating our missing classmates

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

sandy

Post by sandy »

Claire Leblanc married Greg Longino. They both work for the sheriffs dept. in Covington and live in Folsom. Latricia Lockhart works at the Madisonville drug store next to piggly wiggly. :)

melindam

Post by melindam »

I ran into Aline Orkes at Taco Bell in Covington. She said you can call her there for her address.

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

I just got an e-mail from Chip Kenney today. Have you talked to him yet, Shane? I wasn't sure since he was still on the missing list. I told him about this board. He lives in Sun, La with his wife and 3 boys. :) If you haven't talked to him, PM me and I'll give you his e-mail addy.

Angie

Jennifer Smith

Post by Angie »

Shane - I see Jennifer is not on your missing list....are you in touch with her?
Angela Eddy Feemster

Kip

Take Kip Bottazzi off the missing list!

Post by Kip »

Actually got around to checking the renunion.com page and found an email. I have checked it in years. I'm in Las Vegas now in the military. I did not make any of the renunions so far. I was in Korea and Germany for a while. I doubt I'll make it to this one either. Just not enough time to work it out. Hope everyone has a great time. I'll PM my info for the next one Shane.

ccoopermetz

gregg barringer

Post by ccoopermetz »

gregg's cousin shane richardson works for bellsouth in covington. i got a message to him about gregg and he said that none of the family had heard from gregg in the last few years. no telling where he is or what happened!

jennifer smith is still in covington, angie. just not at all interested in the reunion. had lunch with her recently.

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Missing List

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

Do you have an updated list?
Last edited by Charlotte Massey Maggard on Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Missing List

Shane,
Can you update the missing list and send me the excel spread sheet that you sent me last time? I do have a few updates and notice some have turned in there info but not all. Appreciate it.

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Wendy Lynne Crotser (Mohr) - FOUND

I just found Wendy! After 6 months of searching - long story but... she is living in Three Rivers, Michigan. She is married (Husbands name is Rob)and has 2 children (stepdaughter Amber almost 20 and son Clayton 14).
She sounds really good and happy. She will not be able to make it to the reunion but I have emailed her the site to keep in touch with everyone and I asked her to send me some photos to post.
I will email Shane all of her info for him to post in the directory.

Julie Mathies

Send any addresses to me - I'm working on the Directory.

Post by Julie Mathies »

Charlotte (or anyone else reading this), any addresses or emails you have would be great!! Please e-mail them to me julie@medtronsoftware.com. I'm currently working on the Reunion Directory, and have the current missing list. I'll e-mail it to you!

The info posted here is great....I'll see if I can follow-up on some of the leads listed. You all are awesome!!

jnichel
Site Admin

Re: Send any addresses to me - I'm working on the Directory.

Post by jnichel »

Julie Mathies wrote:You all are awesome!!
True, true, but I'm also the best looking person at my desk right now. 8)
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

As am I!! hee hee

Charlotte Massey Maggard

found more people

Update as of this moment -

Found and talked to...
Rhonda Kuhn -living in Covington
Velvet Schlumbrecht - living in Folsom
Ricky Noto - in Arkansas at the moment working
Donnie Crane - lives in Thibodaux
Ellen Nixon - lives in Covington
Carol Dillon - lives in Mandeville
Dexter Talley - lives in Folsom
Troy Shalley - spoke to parents - they will hopefully have him call me

I have ALOT more phones calls out there that I have left on answer machines or spoke to parents who are leary of releasing info on their children. They have taken my info and will relay to the kids. I am hoping they will call me back. I will email Julie and Shane all of the above contact ino on them. They all know about the site and said they will go to it. Ricky is the only one without a computer of his own right now - but will use a friends to at least visit the site - potentially register...

Hopefully more to come this afternoon.

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Beth Presson - New arrival on the way

Update on Beth - she is on her way to the hospital to deliver her third child! It's suppose to be a boy and his nickname will be "Jude". Will update after delivery and all the details. Good luck Beth!

Angie

Post by Angie »

I see Tonia signed up on the site....did she marry Sam? I wonder if they are in touch with their old crew...Pete Whitehead, Eddie Everett, Kevin Easley (was that his name?), Michael Brown...I remember Kevin and Eddie had to stand on either side of me when we stood in ABC order.....all through HS. These names are just off the top of my head.....I cannot find my yearbooks at the moment and it is driving me crazy.

Shane - any Class of 85 coming? Is someone from 85 trying to track them all down?
Angela Eddy Feemster