The Latest "Missing" List

Locating our missing classmates

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

shane

Re: MIA

Post by shane »

ccoopermetz wrote:Charlie,
I don't know Latif's last name or how to get in touch with her. I just see her every now and then. However, I did see/talk to Rita Heck Sharp at the Fair this weekend...with her 3 kids...she laughed when I told her she was missing bc she's lived in the same place for 18 years! Says she is in the phone book under sharp. I haven't looked but she is in Folsom and wants info on the reunion. I gave her the heads up info. I'm in the middle of packing my whole house (phonebooks got packed weeks ago) and looks like I'll be closing on my new house on the 27th! (anyone wanna help me unpack the uhaul on Saturday BEFORE the reunion?)
There's an invitation in the mail to Rita. She may have received it already...

Shane

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

I used to see Rita pratcically every week doing my Wal-Mart shopping. When I saw Rita on missing list, I could have sworn I looked her up in phone book under Glenn Sharp and didn't see a listing. I see it now but it appears Shane has it taken care of. I must be losing my mind!
Brenda

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

Actually I see that Sheri McCloud is coming to the Saturday night party so I assume someone found her already...that's great!!

Rita - Did you give her the info on this site? I will look her up and give her a ring.
THANKS!! :lol:
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

Charlotte Massey Maggard

We must be typing at the same time to respond - cancel the call to Rita - I see Shane sent her info - thanks Shane! :D

Robin

Patricia Anne Hetrick

Post by Robin »

Has NO ONE heard anything about Patricia Anne Hetrick or her mother Jane Holden? Her dad used to live in Flower Estates, but I never met him.

shane

Re: Patricia Anne Hetrick

Post by shane »

Robin wrote:Has NO ONE heard anything about Patricia Anne Hetrick or her mother Jane Holden? Her dad used to live in Flower Estates, but I never met him.
I haven't seen her since about '91 or '92. Andrea was keeping in touch with her for a while, but you know how Andrea is about keeping in touch...

Shane

Angie

Post by Angie »

Speaking of Andrea...tell me she has sent in her reunion stuff? I know it is unrealistic....that girl better come...her mom just lives across the street from the Club where the party is going to be....I emailed her when you gave me her address, Shane...no, word back.
Angela Eddy Feemster

Robin

Re: Patricia Anne Hetrick

Post by Robin »

I haven't seen her since about '91 or '92.

Shane[/quote]

She was a RN in the Navy and wanted to study forensic pathology (before CSI was cool.) I visited her in San Diego in '98. She used to send my kids t-shirts from around the world. Last I knew, she was on the USS George Washington (during 2002-3?) She wrote a letter saying she was going to live in the DC area, and I haven't heard from her since. Oh, I also got one postcard when she was obviously in NO around the same time I last heard from her. Her mother, Jane Holden, also a nurse, moved years ago to Maryland? or someplace in the NE. I would love to find her if anyone knows anyone who might have a clue!

shallymeister

Found

Post by shallymeister »

Hey guys. This is Troy Shally. Charlotte, got the message of your call just haven't been able to return it. I am currently in Pensacola, FL. Will possibly attend one of the functions that weekend.

Nice to see so many people registered on the site.

Shane, I will send you my updated info.

Please place me on the found list!
Troy Shally
Pensacola, FL

Charlotte Massey Maggard

HEY TROY!!! So glad you posted and responded...I was getting worried. Also glad to hear you will be joining us at the reunion. Look forward to seeing you! :wink:

Do you keep in touch with anyone that is still on the missing list that you could help us find? :roll:

Again - so glad your here!

Charlotte Massey Maggard

SWANDA RICHARDSON BRUMFIELD

I stumbled upon Swanda's phone number not knowing for sure if it was hers. I called it and by chance it was. She called me back and spoke with my daughter. At the moment we are playing phone tag. I left her another message tonight, so hopefully we can get to talk tomorrow.
She is living in Baton Rouge.

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Updated Missing List

Shane - can you post an updated Missing List?

shane

Post by shane »

Just did. Thanks for the reminder.

Shane

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Shane - was the address I gave you on Cherie Justilian Jarrell bad or did she just not reply? What about the address and telephone number of Amy Blossman's parents? Any response?

Sheila Hueschen Rawls said she ran into Wendy Shuff at the St. Tammany Parish Hospital and that Wendy was asking about the reunion. She is a nurse there. I will ask Sheila if she knows what department. See if we can track her down.

Eric Goodman is in Texas. I heard from him couple of days ago and he is unable to attend. Robbie Anthony is in Baton Rouge. He too will be unable to attend.
Brenda

shane

Post by shane »

Never heard back from Cherie or Amy.

John Sable ran into Wendee at the hospital as well and said she knew about the reunion. I haven't heard from her at all.

Sorry to hear about Eric and Robbie. I would've liked to have seen them.

Thanks, Brenda.

Shane