Cherie

Locating our missing classmates

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

sheri

Cherie

Post by sheri »

Guess Who I visited with yesterday? Cherie Stonicher. She was back home to attend a family wedding. I met her husband and daughter - BEAUTIFUL family! They live in Vermont and seem so happy!! It was so great to see her - we go way back, to school in Abita. She said she's gonna check out the web site.

madonnatoneygiacona

Re: Cherie

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

sheri wrote:Guess Who I visited with yesterday? Cherie Stonicher. She was back home to attend a family wedding. I met her husband and daughter - BEAUTIFUL family! They live in Vermont and seem so happy!! It was so great to see her - we go way back, to school in Abita. She said she's gonna check out the web site.

Sheri
I was thinking about Cheri this morning. How is she doing? I was looking at some of the pics this morning and Cheri crossed my mind! How are you doing?

Madonna

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

I've been thinking about Cheri, also. Wish she could have made the reunion. I wanted to remind her of dance team camp at LSU.....she came to bunk with us (Missy Mesh and I shared a room), but there was no place for her to sleep....so we put her mattress ON TOP of the closet, and that's where she slept.....with her large cup of JD & coke. I think I have a picture somewhere....will have to find it!! The seniors were very outnumbered that year....only 5 of us.

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Re: Cherie

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

sheri wrote:Guess Who I visited with yesterday? Cherie Stonicher. She was back home to attend a family wedding. I met her husband and daughter - BEAUTIFUL family! They live in Vermont and seem so happy!! It was so great to see her - we go way back, to school in Abita. She said she's gonna check out the web site.
Sheri - can't believe you ran into Cherie. I have often wondered what happened to her. I am pretty sure she she went into the military and I thought I heard at one time, a LONG time ago, that she was stationed in Germany. But I haven't heard anything about her in ages. Glad to hear she is happy and doing well. Do you know how old her little girl is?

Cherie, if you check out this site, would love to hear from you. Post some pictures too if you get a chance!
Brenda

sheri

Post by sheri »

Her little girl, Brianna, is 8. She looks SO much like Cherie did when she was little, you wouldn't believe it. She and I have been in touch via email, so she knew about the reunion, but there was no way she could make it in with her niece's wedding planned so closely already.

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Sounds great! She has one the same age as Sheila's daughter Anna. I can just picture a litte Cherie - I am sure she is precious. I hope she post a picture.

Totally understand her not being able to come down twice in such a short period of time. If you email her soon, please let her know we missed her and would love to hear from her.
Brenda

lapochevide

Post by lapochevide »

Sheri, Tell Cherie I said hi!! We had become good friends after I moved to Abita. We even lived nearby. My mom knew her dad thru her nite job. Hope she checks out the site.

Cathy