Jennifer Smith

Locating our missing classmates

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Jennifer

Jennifer Smith

Post by Jennifer »

Hi everyone,

I'm not really lost. Never really was as Candace, Marie, Tonya, Ada and even Shane know how to find me. But anyway, I saw a post that I was not interested in the reunion so I thought I'd log on. I wasn't too interested in the reunion, althought it looks like you guys had a blast, but I've really enjoyed reading all the posts and seeing all the pics of everyone and their families.

I'll give you the quick and dirty of the last twenty years. I went to college in New Hampshire for a year and that didn't really suit me. Then I went to USL and got a General Studies Business degree in 1991. Worked for a while and was laid off. Decided to get an accounting degree so went back to SLU. Graduated in 1997 and started working at Stirling Properties, Inc. (the real estate company) two weeks later. Been here almost nine years as a Property Accountant and in March of this year, I was promoted to Assistant Controller. I love the job and Stirling. I've been married to Jack West for 7 years. We've been together for 17 but just got married seven years ago. No kids and no plans to have any. Outside of work, Jack and I have an RV and love to camp. I also sing with the Northlake Performing Arts Society (NPAS). That's me in a nutshell. I don't want to bore you.

I'd love to hear from any of you that remember me. Keep the posts coming, it's really been fun seeing what everyone's been up to.

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Hey, Jennifer. I knew you weren't lost, but now you're found. :D Missed seeing you at the reunion. Take care.....
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Hey Jennifer! It's nice to "see" you on the website and hear about how you are doing. Post photos when you can. :) Missed you at the reunion.

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Hi Jennifer!!!! Welcome to the madness.....we're all addicted, as you will be too. We missed you at the reunion! As previously requested by Tiffany, post some pictures......would love to see you!!

Angie

Post by Angie »

Hey Jennifer.....I am so glad to see a post from you on here. I have not seen you since Andrea's wedding. I really missed you at the reunion and I have thought of you often over the years. Do you remember that Merle Norman party you had at your house?

You must be really busy being a realtor over there. Keep in touch when you can.
Angela Eddy Feemster

shane

Post by shane »

We're sorry you couldn't make it to the reunion, but we still have this board to keep in touch. There's talk of a cruise in a couple of years and a 25th-anniversary reunion, not to mention various get-togethers to come, so there's plenty of opportunities to get together in the future. Glad you came to the board.

Please tell Jack I said "hey!" He used to come knock on my door back in the day to warn us that Mrs Mitchell was complaining about the noise coming from my house. :roll:
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

lapochevide

Post by lapochevide »

Hey Jennifer, it's Cathy (Blevins). How have you been? Missed you at the reunion. Do you still cross-stitch? I kinda got sidetracked with scrapbooking!

ccoopermetz

Hi Jenn!

Post by ccoopermetz »

So, you have joined the society of addiction. glad to have you here! I've been MIA since the reunion myself, trying to unpack! Just moved in the new house about a month ago...come see me when you have time! Would love to do lunch or early dinner one day. Let me know what works for you!
Candace