The Chips

Locating our missing classmates

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Connie

The Chips

Post by Connie »

I know they are not in our class of '86 but I am very curious what happened to the two Chips? I saw Chip Wells on 'A Current Affair' once about 10 years ago. He was teaching an undergrad sociology class on "Madonna in society". :?:
Connie (Doolin) Castillo

sheri

Post by sheri »

Hi Connie! Can't wait to see ya Saturday Night!! It's hard to believe this long awaited reunion is here. I know you posted this "chips" request ages ago, but I'd like to bring it back into the forefront again. Chip Wells and I were close in High School. I have tried hard to find him with no luck. I thought maybe some of our newer posters might have some insight to where he is. He was always the life of the party! I know he had a little sister a couple of years behind us (Jody, maybe?). Maybe someone out there has a younger brother or sister who has a contact. Just thought I'd put it out there. Again.

Connie

Post by Connie »

Hi Sheri! Great photos by the way! Jodi (Jody?) and my younger brother were friends but I am pretty sure they lost touch. He's been in Florida for about 10 years now and I don't think he keeps up with anyone. I'll never forget their "CLO". They used to say that anyone whose name started with a C could be a member. I thought of that when my initials became "CC". Can't wait to introduce my Texan Husband to everyone! (And see who everyone else ended up with!) See you Friday!
Connie (Doolin) Castillo