All my friends are missing!

Locating our missing classmates

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Julie Mathies wrote:I believe his brother Eric may still be in Covington.
I saw Eric in January 2006 at a mardi gras ball. He is a member to the Mandeville crew of Orpheus. He was at the table right next to us, still as nice as ever. I even asked him about Chris BUT I was drinking a tiny bit :shock: and I can't remember where he told me Chris was now. I know it isn't around here and for some reason, I am thinking up north. I believe Eric lives in Covington or Mandeville. I will probably see him this year at the same ball because I have seen him the last 2 years there - I will have to write down the information otherwise I will probably forget again since I will be drinking, I'm sure. :wink:
Brenda

leslie71091

chris davenport

Post by leslie71091 »

ok..not sure if i'm even doing this right, but--- eric moved to monroe and he and his wife are expecting a baby any day and i asked him about chris this summer(actually-i wanted a phone #)..eric said it's a strained relationship, chris is married and lives in midwest somewhere and does not come here very often and....actually, he lives in green bay, is weird(according to family), and hasn't been here in several years...sorry, i got an updated phone call after i wrote the first part of this..ok gotta go..leslie "the beginner" post!

Sharri

Post by Sharri »

Well, I thought Chris may have gone back to Indiana, where his dad lived. I'll do a google search and see if I can locate him. If anyone hears of anything, please let me know. Thanks for the info!

Sharri

Post by Sharri »

BTW...thanks to Shane's great photo sharing, I'd love to post a recent pic...the high school one is really sad! I can't seem to figure it out, so if someone could walk me through it, I would be grateful!

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Sharri, to add a picture, once you click "post reply" you'll notice down below your message body "Add an Attachment." Click Browse to find the photo on your hard drive or disk, and pull in the link. I think it makes you add a "file comment", and once you do that click "add attachment." Wait for file to finish loading, then click "submit". Hope I didn't miss any steps!!

Sharri

Post by Sharri »

Here it goes! This was a couple of years ago, so I will try to find a more recent one somewhere...the kids look different now...they grow so fast!

Sharri

Post by Sharri »

For some reason, it didn't work. Let me try, try again!

Sharri

Post by Sharri »

I am pretty computer savvy, but for some reason, it will not post the pics. If I can figure it out, you'll see them later :P