All my friends are missing!

Locating our missing classmates

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sharri

All my friends are missing!

Post by Sharri »

(Sharri Murray) Okay, I started CHS in 83 and left for my senior year. None of my friends seem to be on this site! I dated Chris Davenport in 10th grade and then fell in "love" with Jerry Ryan in 11th...

Donna Schiro, Kyra Holden, Chris Davenport, Aaron Jackson (Class of 85), Dustin Butscher, Tommy Landry, Michelle Miller, Sean Hanneman, Jerry Ryan, Keith Taubin, Michael Patterson, Jamie Butzman...where are these guys?

I now live in Charlotte, NC...married with 3 girls, Samantha 14, Grace 9 and Nola 3. Married to a wonderful man that actually puts up with me! I missed the reunion, but would love to find some of my old friends listed above...they aren't on Classmates.com either.

I read a post that Chris Davenport is the new owner of Friends in Madisonville...is this true!!??

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Sharri, I can't place who you are....post some pictures. Check out the memberlist -- Keith, Dustin & Kyra are all registered here, and were at the reunion. And, welcome to the site!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Sharri, Kyra Holden, Keith Taubin and Dustin Butscher were at some of the events this weekend.

Chris Davenport did not buy Friends in Madisonville. Chris Bennings (nickname Bean) from Abita bought it with partner Richard Taubin, Keith's younger brother. Both CHS class of 87 except I don't recall if Chris graduated from CHS or somewhere else. Keith probalby told me this weekend and I probably forgot.
Brenda

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Forgot????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My mind is a complete fog....
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

JerryFish wrote:Forgot????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah, but that's normal for us ex-Squids. :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

JerryFish wrote:Forgot????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Not just you ex-squids. I am having some of "episodes" of that myself.
Brenda

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Speaking of forgetting, I think Jamie Butzman works for Audobon Gutters. Do you remember Drew Dodd, CHS 87? He owns that company. Ben Knight, my neighbor, works sales for him. I believe Ben mentioned once that Jamie works for Audobon. If I can remember, I will ask Ben this weekend if Jamie works there and perhaps Ben will have contact info. on Jamie.
Brenda

dennis

jamie

Post by dennis »

I saw Jamie a while back. He has his own construction co. He builds fences,decks, remodles houses,ect. and he is behaving

Sharri

Post by Sharri »

Julie, I am trying to post a pic, but am having a hard time getting it attached! If you have a yearbook from 83-84, I am in it!

To everyone else...thanks for the info on some of my buddies! I am so happy for Bean, as he always wanted his own restaurant! Does anyone know what happened to Chris Davenport?

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Sharri, we weren't able to get a new address for Chris. At the 10-year reunion, we showed him in Green Bay, WI, but not sure where he is now. I believe his brother Eric may still be in Covington.

shane

Post by shane »

Julie Mathies wrote:Sharri, we weren't able to get a new address for Chris. At the 10-year reunion, we showed him in Green Bay, WI, but not sure where he is now. I believe his brother Eric may still be in Covington.
I was originally going to use these on the name tags, but 84-85 just worked better (aren't you glad?). Sharri's in this set.
Attachments
M-O 1983-84.jpg
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Kyra

Post by Kyra »

Hey Sharri! It's Kyra. Other than Keith I didn't see anyone from "the gang." I haven't seen or heard from Donna Schiro or Sharon Vives in over 10 years. I moved away about 10 years ago, but before that I would see Donna but have no clue what she is doing now.

Sharri

Post by Sharri »

Gee Shane...thanks for the photo...I think! Thank goodness for aging gracefully and not looking like geeks all of our lives!

shane

Post by shane »

Sharri wrote:Gee Shane...thanks for the photo...I think! Thank goodness for aging gracefully and not looking like geeks all of our lives!
Anytime...
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Sharri

Post by Sharri »

Kyra...How are you??? Glad to hear from you and hope you are doing well. Moved away? Where to? Send me a PM and let's catch up :)