Johnny Gazzo

Locating our missing classmates

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Maarten

Johnny Gazzo

Post by Maarten »

Visited each other a few times but lost contact after 1994. He was living in Boulder, Colorado at that time. Someone know his current address?

EDIT: Anyone? I believe his brother Jimmy had a wine farm or something around Covington?
Maarten

Maarten

Post by Maarten »

By searching through the Internet I have discovered that he could possibly live in Evergreen, Colorado. I can't get hold of the address / phone nr though. Can someone please advise me what the best way is to recover the address / phone number?

Some extra info: His parents are (were) John Gazzo and Kathlyn Benoit and he has 1 brother Jimmy and 3 sisters: Kathryn, Elizabeth and Margaret. I also believe he has a half sister by the name of Lotte.
Maarten

Tonya

Post by Tonya »

Maarten,

My friend's husband used to be good friends with Jimmy. I will check with them when they get back in town tonight and see if they are still in contact with him or know where Johnny is.

Tonya

Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Tonya, that would be great
Maarten

Tonya

Post by Tonya »

Maarten,

I'm still working on getting you Johnnys info. My friend returned from out of town, ran in a race and fell so I haven't been hassling her much. I wanted to give her a little time to heal. She sprained her ankle and busted up her shoulder, elbow and knee. And maybe a little of her pride.

I did find out he is in Colorado and I think is President of a company named Callcom.

She is healing, so I will work on her more this week to get the info for me.

Tonya

Maarten

Post by Maarten »

thanks so far Tonya!
Maarten