Michelle Miller

Locating our missing classmates

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

tlsmith

Michelle Miller

Post by tlsmith »

Hey everyone, You may not remember me but I started high school with all of you but didn't go me senior year. I thought it was a good idea to move out and fend for my self. (I am a little smarter now) I have been trying to get intouch with Michelle via her mother but not having much luck. I gave her mother the website address and asked her to pass it along. I will try another source (her ofher brother in New York) to help contact her. I have enjoyed reading all the post and seeing the pictures from the past. Do any of you remember the parties at the Madisonville ball park (still trying to forget some of them) or the end of lake road.
Later for now, TODD SMITH

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Welcome aboard Todd!! I couldn't place who you are, so I looked you up in the yearbook, and I remember you! Any info you can provide on Michelle will be great.....we have never been able to obtain a good address for her, and missed her at the 10-year reunion as well. By the way, you're more than welcome to join us at the reunion!!

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Todd, if you don't mind, will you please e-mail to me your current address, phone # & email, and I can include you in the reunion directory. You can send info to julie@medtronsoftware.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

evaguillorypunch

Post by evaguillorypunch »

Hey Todd,
This is Eva Guillory Punch. It's good to hear from you.
We should have a Lake Ramsey reunion. That would be a trip down memory lane.
I'm not that good at computers. I would like to thank Shane and all the others for the wonderful reunion and picnic. I was pretty shy in school,but I still loved seeing everybody.

Bye,

Eva

Michelle

Post by Michelle »

TODDDDDDD (or Nichole teehee)

Ok - so I finally made it to the site here! My mom did give me the information, but as usual, I'm slow to do anything she says :lol:

BOY looking at these message and photos really makes my mind wonder back in time.

*sigh*

Michelle Miller

phimel

Post by phimel »

I've a friend that I went to college with that lives in Walnut Creek... it's a beautiful part of the world (1.5 hours away from Napa!) Good to see you post!
Patrick Himel

shane

Post by shane »

Welcome, Michelle! Glad you came by!
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Hi Shane!!! Glad I came by too! It's great to see so many familiar faces out there.

And yes, Walnut Creek is very beautiful!