I raided my scrapbook...

Life at C.H.S.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

JonBarton

I raided my scrapbook...

Post by JonBarton »

A few random pics...some of which are a painful reminder that I used to have HAIR! :)
Attachments
Guess these two were meant to be...looking forward to seeing Ya'll
Guess these two were meant to be...looking forward to seeing Ya'll
There was a sweet note from robin on the back of this...Robin, was wondering what we would all be doing after we graduated...I found that ironic, that 20 years later, We are all about to gather and compare notes on that.
There was a sweet note from robin on the back of this...Robin, was wondering what we would all be doing after we graduated...I found that ironic, that 20 years later, We are all about to gather and compare notes on that.
I just loved football and track at CHS, for different reasons.  As you all know, these gals were all sweet and made everything that much more fun.
I just loved football and track at CHS, for different reasons. As you all know, these gals were all sweet and made everything that much more fun.
I couldn't say good enough things about  Chantelle.  She was a class act. We both ended up in the Atlanta Area, and I attended her wedding as a guest in ~1991. I haven't seen or heard from her since.  I have no doubt that she  is a super wife/mother.
I couldn't say good enough things about Chantelle. She was a class act. We both ended up in the Atlanta Area, and I attended her wedding as a guest in ~1991. I haven't seen or heard from her since. I have no doubt that she is a super wife/mother.
I started to pull these off the page to scan individually, but after 20 years it became obvious that I shouldn't so  I scanned the whole page.
I started to pull these off the page to scan individually, but after 20 years it became obvious that I shouldn't so I scanned the whole page.

mark

Who is that young stud?

Post by mark »

I like those "short, shorts" you macho bull elephant stud jock. I'm using one of your favorite lines. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Mark J Leach

illenbergerj

What a fashion statement!

Post by illenbergerj »

Where did I get those pants!!? I don't even remember being in that picture.

jnichel
Site Admin

Re: What a fashion statement!

Post by jnichel »

illenbergerj wrote:Where did I get those pants!!? I don't even remember being in that picture.
Blame it on the 80's. :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

JonBarton

Post by JonBarton »

Mark, Those shorts were standard CHS issue...Guess we all looked a little more svelt those days, eh? but thanks for rubbing my nose in my youthful idosyncracies.

Jan, that pic was taken at Percy Quinn, August 85, CHS football camp visitors day.