Recognize these people?

Life at C.H.S.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Tonya

Post by Tonya »

Phil,

You had me rolling on the floor with that one. That is so funny. His younger brother Ken tormented me for several years.

Tonya

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Too funny Phil!!!! Last I heard of Stan, their family moved to Birmingham our Jr year, but haven't heard anything about them since. Tonya, don't feel bad....Ken used to bug my sister, Cathy, too!!

Greg Ward

Post by Greg Ward »

Shane & Ken,

You guys are killing me with the pictures. Its enough to make me go digging through my mom's attic! Ken you really nailed Stan!

Seeing the beta club pic brings back all sorts of memories. Whatever happened to Martin Cox? Is he still local? Still teaching at Covington? Anybody have contact?

Angie

Post by Angie »

Cox is still at CHS I think....he is listed on the CHS school site http://covingtonhigh.stpsb.org/ and has an email contact direct to him on there.
Angela Eddy Feemster

shane

Post by shane »

Angie wrote:Cox is still at CHS I think....he is listed on the CHS school site and has an email contact direct to him on there.
I'd heard he'd retired at the end of last school year (05-06), but maybe not; I didn't see him in the list. :? I also heard he's residing in Abita, I think.
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Angie

Post by Angie »

I guess the last time I checked was right before he retired....he is no longer on the list...you are correct, Shane....
Angela Eddy Feemster

phil

Post by phil »

Greg Ward wrote:Shane & Ken,

You guys are killing me with the pictures. Its enough to make me go digging through my mom's attic! Ken you really nailed Stan!
greg, it's phil doing the killing, not ken.

s/Ken/phil/g

:wink:
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Blame it on the devil's drink :evil:
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

Greg Ward

Post by Greg Ward »

phil wrote:greg, it's phil doing the killing, not ken.

s/Ken/phil/g

:wink:
:oops: Doh! Boy do I feel sheepish! (How's that for mixing alusions). Sorry about that Phil, trying to do to many things at once! Probably shouldn't post while working.

Greg Ward

Post by Greg Ward »

shane wrote:I'd heard he'd retired at the end of last school year (05-06), but maybe not; I didn't see him in the list. :? I also heard he's residing in Abita, I think.
Too bad it would have been fun to drag him to the reunion. BTW, was Darius there? I don't remember seeing him. What is he up to these days?

shane

Post by shane »

Greg Ward wrote:
shane wrote:I'd heard he'd retired at the end of last school year (05-06), but maybe not; I didn't see him in the list. :? I also heard he's residing in Abita, I think.
Too bad it would have been fun to drag him to the reunion. BTW, was Darius there? I don't remember seeing him. What is he up to these days?
http://chs86.nichel.net/viewtopic.php?t=127
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Greg Ward

Post by Greg Ward »

Thanks Shane, I'm really sorry to hear that. I have fond memories of Darius going back to Covington Elementary.