Melinda Jenkins

Do we remember you? Refresh our memories.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

melindam

Melinda Jenkins

Post by melindam »

Hello everyone!
You guys probably don't remember me. I didn't hang out with too many people. I was dating James Meier and hung out with him all the time. I was in the choir for all three years of high school. I sang the National Anthem at our senior homecoming game and at graduation.
I'm still in Covington. We probably will never leave. I married my high school sweetheart, James, and we have 3 great kids. Adam is 19 and just finished up his first semester at LSU. He is going to Seminary next year to major in Music ministry.(after his moms own heart) Alex is 15 and will be going to Fontainebleau High in the fall. Jamie-Kathryn is 8 and is homeschooled. Hope to see you all at the reunion!

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Hi Melinda. Glad you're here. I can't say that I remeber you, but as you can see from my other posts here, my memory is pretty weak. 8)
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Angie

Post by Angie »

Melinda....I dont have my yearbook with me, but I think I know who you are....do you have blonde hair and your husband have black hair? I remember a couple in HS and I think it was you two....you were always together. High School sweethearts....wow...that is great.....congratulations on sticking together and on your beautiful kids!
Angela Eddy Feemster

melindam

Post by melindam »

Yes. I had blonde hair and James had dark brown hair. We've been married for 20 years now! Hard to believe it's been that long!

Andrea Talley Wheat

Post by Andrea Talley Wheat »

Hi Melinda, great to see you are doing so well. I have lots of fun memories of you and Pam.
Andrea

Connie

Post by Connie »

Melinda,
Do you guys hold the record for longest couple-hood??? I'm impressed!
Connie (Doolin) Castillo

Melinda

Post by Melinda »

Hey Andrea! How are you? I kinda keep up with you through Denise. Yeah. We did have some great times.
Connie,
I don't know if we hold the "record" but it's been 23 years now and we've been married 20 of that. Good to hear from you too!

melindam

Post by melindam »

This is my family minus one.
Hope this works.
Attachments
IMGP0798 (Changed).JPG

ccoopermetz

Post by ccoopermetz »

your family is beautiful!

melindam

Post by melindam »

Thanks Candace. Didn't we have Geometry together with Sedatal? I seem to remember a kite project or something like that. Maybe I'm loosing it though.

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

Melinda
You have a gorgeous family. I'm not sure you remember me. I kinda stayed to myself.

melindam

Post by melindam »

Did we have any classes together Madonna? I looked in the yearbook but didn't find you. I am getting old and forgetful though!:)

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Hey - I see you are online. I remember you - you might not remember me. Congrats on the long, successful marriage and your lovely family. You haven't changed much from high school. That is a really good picture of you and your family. Appears to me your son looks like you husband and your daughter looks like you.
Brenda

melindam

Post by melindam »

I remember you Brenda. You are actually married to my cousin. Small world huh? If you think that son looks like my husband wait until you see my oldest son. Spitting image. Good to hear from you.