Charlotte

Do we remember you? Refresh our memories.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Charlotte

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

Not sure how many really remember me. I was not one of the girls in the popular crowd. Basic crowd that I hung with was Marie Beau, Wendy Crotser, Candace Cooper, Tonya Owens, Chip Kenney, PJ Noble, Donny Crane, Derek Guilbeau, Wally Gottschalck, Pat Himel, Shondi Harp, Adina Jones, Troy Shally, Shondi Harp, Melissa Mesh, Julie Mathies, Tonya Otis, Connie Doolin, etc. I was better known as "Richard's little sister" (my brother is Richard Massey, he graduated in '85).
I went to quite a few parties but the one party I remember the most is the one at Darren Fisher's house (he graduated in '85 also). It was my 10th grade year and I went with Marie. Anyone remember or went to that party?
I played volley ball in the 10th but did not do any sports after that. Hung around the field house alot (brother played football all 3 years).
Was on the prom committee our senior year.
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Hey Charlotte. I remember the name, but can't place the face. I think we're going to need to post pics of us in high school for alot of us to remember.
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Charlotte Massey Maggard

I think that is a great idea. Do you have the photos and are you able to do that? I'm like you, there are names that I remember, but the faces are hard to place.

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Maarten scanned my senior picture in for me here...

http://chs86.nichel.net/viewtopic.php?t=59

I don't have any of my old yearbooks or anything, but if you have them, or pics you want to scan in and attach, you can do it when posting a message below the message window ("Add an Attachment")
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Charlotte Massey Maggard

I remember you!! The photo makes all the difference! I do have the yearbook. I will TRY to scan the pictures in within the week.

Vicki

I Remember You

Post by Vicki »

Hi Charlotte,
I remember you, passing in the halls and chatting a few times.
I am not sure if you remember me. Sometimes I hung out wtih Connie, Donnie and Chip, Michelle Miller, mostly Valerie Wilkinson when she was a CHS.
I never thought of you as Richards little sister. I thought of Richard as your Big Brother. (not that I knew him that well)

Vicki Duplantier

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Hey Vicki - Great to hear from you! I do remember you. Will you be coming to the reunion? Do you ever hear from Michelle Miller? My brother use to date her... How about Chip or Donnie? Tell me what's going on with you...love to hear from you.

Connie

Post by Connie »

Don't feel bad Charlotte, I was "Richard's older sister" and after the Air Force he followed me to LSU so I was still "Richard's sister". I finally ditched the nickname by moving to one 'Bush' state and he moved to the other 'Bush' state. Now I'm "Lydia's mom".
Connie (Doolin) Castillo

Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Hi Charlotte,
I have not heard from Michelle, Her "brother" todd gave me her email address about 3-4 years ago, but i did not email her. ( I will email the address to you). If i recall your brother did get around with the girls.

I am currently living in CA. I have been out here since 1989. My daugther is 16 and in the 11th grade. Afther CHS, I went to south eastern for a short while. My parents moved from folsom to amite.
I joined the Marines, and came back to CA. ( I lived in CA from k-8th grade) I am married...... but we are getting a divorce. I am thinking of moving back to lousisiana. That about sums up the past 20 years.

i have not really kept in touch with anybody. I remember reading on classmates that donny is a pastor

I am not sure yet if i am going to make it to the reunion.

Vicki D

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Have you decided if you will be able to make it - I hope so, I'd love to see you! :P

Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Hi Charlotte,
Yes I will be there, I plan on going to the game and the party on Saturday.
I heard from Todd, He is going to get Michelles contact information from Her Mom.

I am looking forward to seeing you too, It will be good to catch up.

Charlotte Massey Maggard

GREAT! I am so glad you will be coming!!!!

And thank you for touching base with Todd to get her information.

Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Now we need to put presure on Todd and his wife Nicole to attend......
(Nicole.........if you are reading this, you guys need to come.) :)

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Hey Charlotte. I remember the name, but can't place the face. I think we're going to need to post pics of us in high school for alot of us to remember.

I think I agree with John about posting a picture from highschool, I hate to say it but some of us have changed enough that we look nothing like we did in high school...the names we remember, but the faces....ehhhh....me thinks the memory isn't as good as we'd like to think. I've seen some of the pictures and I know the name, but I look at the picture and think I wouldn't be able to pick them out in a crowd if I had to. Psersonally I don't think I look anything like I did in high school. See if anyone remembers this occasion...
Attachments
Jan-homecoming -86.jpg

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Love the picture Jan. I would think that I would recognize you but who knows. It's a shame you can't make the trip either.
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers