Jan Illenberger

Do we remember you? Refresh our memories.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Hey Tonia, I posted that prom pic of the four of you. It's posted in a thread called high schoool dance photos or something like that. I think it is in the Past forum maybe. I can't remember. I also have that pic of Jan and Tim at Sadie Hawkins. I can't believe I didn't post it!

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Here it is.
Attachments
Jan & Tim
Jan & Tim

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Post by Tonia Delhommer Taylor »

That's great. How have you been? Thanks for thinking of Sam and I. I have some pictures of you also at Juile Mathies swim party that I sending over to Shane for posting. They are great... Are you going to be able to come to the reunion? I wasn't sure by some of the postings. If so I can't wait to see you. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful.

Take care and see you soon!

Tonia

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

ARGH...look at that picture....that's a lifetime ago.
Jan Illenberger

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Hey Tonia, it's so good to see you here. I will be staying with Jan at the Mariott and will arrive next Thurs. I can't wait to see you and Sam again, it's been way too long! Thanks for the compliments about Amber. Are you all going to the football game and/or picnic? I can't wait to meet everyone's children. They will have a lot of fun playing together. Amber will be at both of those events. We won't be able to stay too long at the picnic though because we will need to get on the road. It's about a 9-10 hour drive for us. Can't wait to see you at the reunion!!!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

You take great pictures Jan - and at least your hair wasn't as big as mine! Now that was UGH!
Brenda

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Ummm...please see exhibit A...the senior year book picture....that was...I don't know what...very poofy.
Jan Illenberger

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Post by Tonia Delhommer Taylor »

That is so funny about the poffy hair. Both of my girls say that I had poffy hair in my homecoming picture but I keep explaining to them that I had a hat on. But you know what it isn't the first time I was told I had poffy hair.

Hahahaha!!!

T

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

You! Check out every picture posted of me - I don't think there is a one of me without puffy hair. :oops: I probably win the Puffiest hair award. Where's my virtual toaster? To hell with toaster, I'll take a bottle of something alcoholic (NO Jagermeister!)
Brenda

shane

Post by shane »

Brenda Robinson Jenkins wrote:You! Check out every picture posted of me - I don't think there is a one of me without puffy hair. :oops: I probably win the Puffiest hair award. Where's my virtual toaster? To hell with toaster, I'll take a bottle of something alcoholic (NO Jagermeister!)
I don't know about that, Brenda. Have you seen my hair??
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Shane, best mullet?? hee hee

mark

Poofy hair not so bad

Post by mark »

I didn't mind the old styles. At least the girls wore jeans the covered their BUTCRACKS. Oh...please don't squat down and pick up anything. Reminds me of the old Saturday night skits when Dan Akroyd played the "appliance" repairman. I think it was Akroyd!?
Mark J Leach

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

You are so right Mark!! We went to Metairie for the Truck Parade, and that was all you saw!! And I had my son with me. I did hear on the radio the other day that 80's styles are back in for the fall.

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Mark - I agree butt crack is nor real attractive - nor do I want to think about my baby girl exposing any part of her body. Will give her daddy a heart attack!

But come on, that big hair was not attrative, at least not on me. I am cringing looking at my pictures!

And Shane - I think I got you beat on the hair! At least you still looked good.
Brenda

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Well, it's not as bad as "mall hair" in the late 80s. Not sure you saw that around there, but that was definately a bizarre look. (fortunately I did not participate)
Jan Illenberger