Connie (Doolin) Castillo

Do we remember you? Refresh our memories.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Connie

Connie (Doolin) Castillo

Post by Connie »

I was a queen of extracurricular activities; mostly because I have VERY strict parents. I played xylaphone in the band, sung in the choir, wrote for the paper, Spanish club, Drama, briefly in the Beta club. No sports, I was a recent Northern transplant, at that time, and could not stand to be outside! I never dated or partied, I would like to again blame the parents but lets face it, I was a nerd, still am! (I am now ok with that) :wink:
Connie (Doolin) Castillo

jnichel
Site Admin

Re: Connie (Doolin) Castillo

Post by jnichel »

Connie wrote:I was a nerd, still am! (I am now ok with that) :wink:
Being a nerd pays well. And the geek shall inherit the Earth. :)
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

Hi Connie - you and I go all the way back to Folsom Jr. High. We hung with Marie Beau, Wendy Crotser, Teresa "Terri" Marks - remember that? Man it seems like yesterday sometimes and then forever other times. I've been trying to find Wendy. I have located her all the way to Michigan - still working on it. Marie is in Mandeville - see her often. Do you ever hear from Terri? Way back when she lived by my mother-in-law on Holiday Road but haven't seen her in so long. Last time I saw Wendy she came home for a visit in 1994 and stopped by my house. We exchanged info and stayed in touch for awhile but then lost touch. Are you coming to the reunion? Reply when you can - let me know what you are up to.
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

Connie

Remember

Post by Connie »

Charlotte,
Of course I remember you! Folsom wasn't that big of a town. It is weird to think that there are more 6th graders in the school where I work than there were people in Folsom! I think your brother and his wife lived in the trailer behind my parents for a while. My parents have since bought some land here in Texas where they missed Katrina to get slapped by Rita! They are ok though, the damage was minor. :D
Connie (Doolin) Castillo

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

I lived in Folsom, but don't remember anyone. ;)

Course, it was 'Uneedus', but we had a Folsom mailing address.
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Vicki

worlds fair

Post by Vicki »

Hi Connie........
We had a good time a the world fair...........even though it rained.

I lived in Folsom for 3yrs (10-12 grade) .....which at the time i did not appreciate

Vicki

Connie

Post by Connie »

Vicki,
I remember the world's fair! In fact I still have the little ceramic bell I bought that day; it is on top of my entertainment center. (Well, some sort of particleboard structure that holds Mark's TV, entertainment center may be too fancy of a word)
We did get soaked that day! :D
Connie (Doolin) Castillo