evaguillorypunch

Do we remember you? Refresh our memories.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

evaguillorypunch

evaguillorypunch

Post by evaguillorypunch »

Hi all,
My name is Eva G. Punch and my spouse is Glenn (class of 87).
We have been married 15 years and have 3 wonderful children.They are Jenna(12), Karlie (10), and Kyle (7). We reside in Robert, LA. for about 8 years now.
I homeschool my children and would love to hear from others who do the same. Homeschooling allows us to have more time together and I am learning so much more, since I am paying attention this time. :D
My husband and I will be taking a trip to England in December. We will be staying at the Savoy Hotel, so Angie and Jerry if you see two really cold people wandering around looking lost, chances are... :)

Eva

Angie

Post by Angie »

Eva - it was so good to see pics of you at the picnic....wish we could have made it....I threw a surprise baby shower for my sis-in-law, which was a mini family reunion....about 30 of us.....you look great! Post some pics of your family when you can....I know you are busy as all moms are, but especially homeschooling moms.....homeschooling is very popular in the military so I have alot of friends who homeschool, but I have not tried it yet....I think my kids' experience in British schools was just something we could not pass up. You were good friends with Karen Cramer, right? What is she up to? When will you be in England....maybe we can meet up??? We take day trips to London occasionally.....Keep in touch on the site!
Angela Eddy Feemster