Who Remembers Me?

Do we remember you? Refresh our memories.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

lisa_m90

Who Remembers Me?

Post by lisa_m90 »

Hi Ya'll

I'm Delisa Morman and I was the volley ball team diva. I don't have any pics to show for now, but I plan to be at the reunion this weekend and will try to make as many events as possible. I've lived in Austin, Texas for the past 16 years, it's a great city. I hope everyone is doing great and hope to see as many of you as possible.

GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Hi Delisa, I'm not sure if I remember you but I look forward to seeing you at the reunion. :) 5 more days!

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Welcome Delisa!! I remember you....can't wait to see you next weekend!

lisa_m90

Post by lisa_m90 »

I know what you mean. I have to go to the yearbook from time to time to if I remember any. I look forward to seeing you as well.

lisa_m90

Post by lisa_m90 »

Julie,

I remember you as well. Since our last names begin with 'M', for things like graduations you were always a couple of people ahead of me. I always thought you were such a nice person. It will be nice to see you again.

Delisa

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Thanks Delisa!! Yes, you were super nice yourself....yep, that alphabetical order thing was fun wasn't it?? Check out Robin's pictures from Grad Practice......We are all lined up in ABC order!

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Re: Who Remembers Me?

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

lisa_m90 wrote:Hi Ya'll

I'm Delisa Morman and I was the volley ball team diva. I don't have any pics to show for now, but I plan to be at the reunion this weekend and will try to make as many events as possible. I've lived in Austin, Texas for the past 16 years, it's a great city. I hope everyone is doing great and hope to see as many of you as possible.
Hi Delisa! Yes - you were the "Volleyball Team Diva"! Not sure if you remember me, I played with you in V.ball our Sophomore year. It's been along time. Do you ever play V.ball rfor recreation?
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

lisa_m90

Post by lisa_m90 »

Yes, I remember you. I knew your name sound familiar to me. It will be good to see you again.