Hello to everyone!

Do we remember you? Refresh our memories.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sheila Hueschen Rawls

Hello to everyone!

Post by Sheila Hueschen Rawls »

There may be a few of you who remember me-Sheila Hueschen. I was a cheerleader and played softball my sophomore year. I decided to focus on softball and was the pitcher for my junior and senior years. I also
helped with stats for the basketball team. After graduation I goofed off at SLU for a few semesters-got serious(somewhat) and attended UNO then to Charity School of Nursing in N.O. I worked for one year at "Big Charity", had lots of great times in the "Big Easy",but longed to come back home to the scenic rivers and tall pines of the northshore and start my family. Got a job at St. Tammany Parish Hosp. and married Tom Rawls in '93. Those of you who partied at The Boston Pub may remember him as the bartender. Boy- was he handsome! Still is! We have been blessed with 4 great kids-Madeleine(9),Anna(8), and the twins-Alex and Sarah(5). I've been a stay-at-home mom for 6 years. Now that the twins are in school I am searching for some part-time employment. No weekends, no holidays,no call, no summers, high pay-lo stress, 8am-2pm approx. 2 days/wk. I'll be waiting by the phone. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the reunion!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

You are crazy girl! Love the job description!

Yeah - glad you finally posted! Soon you will be addicted like me and looking at this damn site after 11:00 at night! Beware, I am taking another stab at posting our prom pictures. I think I figured out how to get them enlarged.
Brenda

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Hey Sheila,

Welcome to the site. Hope to see you in a next weekend, I remember you smiling alot. :D

Brenda, this site is actually costing me money now, at the airport on payper use service. :? But I do have a 4 hour wait.....
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Jery - do we need to start a collection for you? Or perhaps send you to a one of those 12 step meetings for "Postaholics anonymous"? What am I a saying, half the class would be at that meeting with you, including me!
Brenda

sheri

Post by sheri »

Hey Sheila!! I knew Brenda would suck you into this website!! Just wait, you will soon find yourself addicted just like the rest of us. :) Glad to see you post, and looking forward to seeing you and Tom at the reunion.
Sheri Sable Campbell

Christy McLain Biggers

Post by Christy McLain Biggers »

Hey Sheila!! Brenda got you too, huh?

Christy

Sheila Hueschen Rawls

Post by Sheila Hueschen Rawls »

I love your description of your life since high school. Sounds like you got alot of beer drinking accomplished and a few other impt. things along the way. I remember you smiling alot, too...must have been all the beer! Ha! Have a safe trip over.

Sheila