Remember me!!!

Do we remember you? Refresh our memories.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Stacey Smith

Post by Stacey Smith »

Sorry to hear about your dad. Maybe the good of his disease is that it is bringing you and your mom closer.
Do you remember.....When we had to make aprons in HomeEc and we had your mom make them for us. I think we had to wash her car or something like that.

At 23 there was no way I was thinking of kids. Amy and I were out here partying and traveling.
I guess I finally started settling down at age 28 :)

JonellBadon

Reply to Stacey

Post by JonellBadon »

Yes, I remember those halloween aprons, we got an excellent grade on those didn't we! I use to see Amy every once in a while, I believe she still lives just down the road from me. We took a photography class together. Oh shit, it's almost 5 pm and I haven't gotten my mail out for the day, actually I haven't gotten much done today but play on this website!

Talk at ya later,
Jonell
Jonell Bennett Badon

Sheila Hueschen Rawls

Post by Sheila Hueschen Rawls »

Hey girl! It's so nice to see pics of your family and here from you. It's funny how having kids changes your life,huh? I remember funny stories of us riding around, too. Lots of trips back & forth to SLU. One in particular...We were on our way back from SLU cruising at a very high rate of speed when all of a sudden we passed a cop. He immediately turned around and started to come after us. You turned down a gravel road and kicked up so much dust we never saw him! Thank you
God for keeping us safe! Looking back... that was absolutely CRAZY!!!

We will miss you at the reunion! Wish you could come and talk about all those crazy times!

Sheila

lisa_m90

Post by lisa_m90 »

Stacey,

I remember you. We had a mutual friend (Dawn Washington) in high school. I played on the volleyball team. If I'm not mistaken, your brother's name was Steve. Did you stay in touch with Dawn? Remember Gerald Haynes? LOL!

Sheila Hueschen Rawls

Jonell

Post by Sheila Hueschen Rawls »

Hi Jonell,

Sorry to hear about your Dad. My Dad had a scare with melanoma about 5 years ago. I'm always on him to keep up with his check-ups and to wear sunscreen..which he doesn't! That's when that Dance With My Father song came out....CRY like a baby!!!

Jonell, I know I have seen you around Cov.and now that I've seen your beautiful avatar(girl, that's a great pic of you) I could put the name with the face. Was it at Franco's, St. Peter's, where? Help me!

I remember your "fun and nutty" husband. Look forward to seeing you!

Sheila