Mark Leach

Do we remember you? Refresh our memories.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

mark

Mark Leach

Post by mark »

Things were pretty good in high school. Running was my god though I managed to have a social life and keep good grades. I guess most would remember me for my track exploits. We had two state championship cross country teams and always had a good track program.

Comrades from track and CC from the class of 86 were Dustin Butscher, Tim Rogers, Maarten Miedema, Mike Amos. I remember nerve-wracking classes with Ms. Mitchell and Ms. Wolfe. They had a way of striking terror in their students but they were great teachers. Other favorites were Mr. Cox and Mr. Traylor. My favorite class was history. John, I still remember you being stressed out in Mr. Traylor's class :shock: . Angie, I remember you used to salivate over Duran Duran. Vickie, I remember how you used to claw me in Jr. High in Mr. Landor's math class...the things I remember. Senior trip in Destin, FL was fun. Buddied up with Grant Howard, Willian Anderson, and Greg Ward.

These days I run very little but am trying to do more just to keep the weight down. I have 4 kids and have been married to Noel Bourgeois for 15 years. She is an angel sent from God. I didn't finish studies at Tulane mainly b/c I was too beat up to compete in track anymore. I transferred to Southeastern and graduated there. My favorite job is being a daddy. My oldest Zach is 13 and is a good artist and guitar player. We homeschool Zach. My second son Stephen is 11 and attends Pineview middle school. He is autistic. He has a beatiful smile. Anna is my only girl and is 8. She loves to sing and takes gymnastics. Nicholas is our baby (4) and his nickname is "cutsie". I hope we don't spoil him. These little one grow up too fast.
Mark J Leach

bgregharrison

Post by bgregharrison »

Hey GreyDog. How do you not spoil a child nicknamed ?cutsie??

mark

You have a point

Post by mark »

I guess we'll have to drop the name eventually. ):
Mark J Leach