PRESENT

Do we remember you? Refresh our memories.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

vickie culbertson keen

PRESENT

Post by vickie culbertson keen »

HI GUYS,

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO REMEMBER SKIP WE ARE STILL MARRIED, 19 YEARS AS OF NOVEMBER 14, 2005. WE HAVE 4 CHILDREN- CASEY 18, FRESHMAN AT CLEMSON ON A BASEBALL SCHOLARSHIP HAS A 3.2 GPA, KALE 15, FRESHMAN AT COVINGTON HIGH ALSO A BASEBALL PLAYER, JARRET 14, SEVENTH GRADE AT WILLIAM PITCHER ALSO BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL PLAYER, KADIE 6, FIRST GRADE AT COVINGTON ELE. SEE SOME OF US NEVER LEAVE. MY CHILDREN ARE NOW GOING TO THE SAME SCHOOLS I GREW UP GOING TO AND THEY HAVE SOME OF THE SAME TEACHERS. JOHN, MY OLDEST SON HAD MR. COX AT COVINGTON AND LOVED HIM. PHIL I REMEMBER THE SPANISH TRIP HOW COULD ANYONE FORGET THAT. JUST WANTED TO SAY HI TO EVERYONE. ONE MORE THING JOHN MY FRESHMAN AT COVINGTON CAME HOME THE OTHER DAY AND ASKED IF HE COULD GO TO EUROPE. ANGIE SO NICE HEARING ABOUT YOU. I HAVE BEEN A NURSE FOR 10 YEARS AND I WORK WITH LESLIE LEONARD AND JAMIE FITZPATRICK.
vickie culbertson keen

Angie

Post by Angie »

Great to hear from you, Vickie!

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Hey, somebody that I've actually seen since graduation! Good to see you here.
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Connie

Skip?

Post by Connie »

I thought I remembered Skip but I think that was Skip Shepard, blonde guy.
Didn't we have speech together with Sandy and Timmy?
Connie (Doolin) Castillo

ccoopermetz

Hi

Post by ccoopermetz »

Hi! As far as never leaving Covington goes, I think you might have been just smarter than the rest of us. I left for awhile and came back with the purpose of raising my daughter here. I have wonderful childhood and teenage year memories of life in River Forest subdivision. I have 2 daughters now: Olivia is 11 and Jade is 5 and they too are in the public schools of Covington (Pineview and Lyon respectfully). I see Leslie and Joelle sometimes at the block parties...do you go? I think things will come full circle at the 20th and it will be really great to regroup with everyone! Candace

lisa_m90

Post by lisa_m90 »

Vickie,

I'm not sure if you remember me but I remember you. If my memory serves me correctly, you had a cousin name Terry I think that also, went to Covington High, right? I think it's great that you're still married, that's absolutely wonderful. As for never leaving Covington, that's not bad at all. After leaving and returning for visits I realized what a great place it really is. Sounds like your boys are also great kids. Congratulations on a job well done.

Delisa Morman