Al Lehman

Do we remember you? Refresh our memories.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Al Lehman

Al Lehman

Post by Al Lehman »

Hello folks! This is really a blast from the past for me. As some of you may or may not remember, I am originally from Pennsylvania. I moved to
Abita with my family when I was 14. I was then forced to move back to Pennsylvania during my senior year when I was 17. I've been down to Louisiana twice since then. The first time was for my best friend Melanie Poche Miguez' wedding; the second time I lived and worked down there for about a year.

So viewing some of the names that are in this forum is nostalgic to say the least.

For those of you who don't know me, I played football (offensive tackle) and I was the goalie on our soccer team (until I was unceremonously swept away the week after we played St. Paul's), and was in most of the "smart" classes. I was kind of quite around school and hung around my own group of people.

My wife Heather and I will be attending the reunion at the end of the month. We're travelling from Allentown, and we can't stay as long as we'd like to (we both have careers that require attention), but we would love to see as many of you as possible. If we don't sleep the whole time down there, so be it!

CYA then!

Al Lehman

Picture

Post by Al Lehman »

I'm the photographer of the house, so I don't have a ton of pics of myself. Here's one now.
Attachments
AJ Avatar.jpg

Connie

Post by Connie »

Hey Al! I remember you! I lived in PA for a while before we moved to LA. I lived in a tiny town between Reading and Lebanon called, Rehrersburg which made Folsom look downright metropolitan with it's fancy stop light and all!
Connie (Doolin) Castillo

Sheila Hueschen Rawls

Post by Sheila Hueschen Rawls »

Hi Al, You look great! That same smile that I always remember. We met at Abita Jr. high and had some classes together at CHS. I just always remember laughing when I was around you esp. in Mrs. Heinz's class.
That's a good thing!

Look forward to seeing you and meeting your wife,
Sheila

Al Lehman

Post by Al Lehman »

Haha! How can I forget those classes! Looking forward to seeing you there as well!