Troy Shally

Do we remember you? Refresh our memories.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

shallymeister

Troy Shally

Post by shallymeister »

Didn't socialize much in school but I did hang around a few different crowds, mostly in the commons around Jan, Vicki, Tania, Sam, Dereck & Dina, PJ etc....
Troy Shally
Pensacola, FL

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

Do you still stay in contact with Ronald Bordes? I know you too use to hang around alot together, especially at the Jr. High.
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Hi Troy,
Glad to see you made it to the web site.
I posted some dance photos of you and your various dates over the years....Hope you dont mind

shallymeister

Post by shallymeister »

Charlotte, haven't spoken much to Ronald. I still keep up with some of the crew via my Dad. It seems my Dad has kept in touch with more of my old friends than I have, of course it helped that most worked with him at Champagne Beverage.

I saw your family pic, and it looks like your doing well!

Glad to hear from you.
Troy Shally
Pensacola, FL

shallymeister

Post by shallymeister »

Vicki, didn't mind at all on the dance pics. I still cannot believe the changes in 20yrs.

How do you like living on the West coast?
Troy Shally
Pensacola, FL

Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Hi Troy,
I love the west coast, I have been out here since 89........
But Now it is time to go back home.

Hope you and your family can make it to the reunion.

Vicki

Angie

Post by Angie »

Hi Troy - I remember you, but you probably don't remember me. You look great.....you have a beautiful family. Hope you can make the reunion. I know it must be hard to leave Pensacola even for a day (I live in England and it has rained all day here today!!!)...what I would give to be on a Pensacola beach somewhere watching those little airplanes dragging those messages behind them...."2 for 1 drinks at Joe's".....I love Florida.
Angela Eddy Feemster

shallymeister

Post by shallymeister »

Hey Angie, yes I remember you. Looks like your doing well!

Pensacola is great except for the job market, typical small town. I guess even living in paradise has it's problems. Transferred here in 98 with my previous employer and never left. I am just hoping more big business moves in to better the job market.

Beach, fishing, golf, ahhhhhh, what more can a person ask for! :)
Troy Shally
Pensacola, FL

Sweet Lou

Troy

Post by Sweet Lou »

Troy,Hey its Lou Cefolia! I remember you.

Did you say golf? I love the area over there in Pensacola, Florida water is a little bluer than Lake Pontchartrain,right? great to hear from you again.

Hope to see you at the reunion

shallymeister

Post by shallymeister »

Hey Louis, I remember you as well. Glad to see your post. Man, old times!

Yeah, water here is a lot nicer!

Golf, love the sport. I used to play 4 times per week until the kids came along. Now I am lucky to get a round in 4 times per year! Great courses here on the Gulf Coast!
Troy Shally
Pensacola, FL

JonellBadon

Troy

Post by JonellBadon »

Hey Troy, do you remember me? We had those long boring bus rides in Folsom together. How have you been? I am living in Madisonville where my husband and I built a home almost 16 years ago. Have been married for 16 years and have two sons, Hunter (15) and Morgan (12). I love this website, I haven't heard or seen some of you for what seems like a lifetime. Hope you're doing well!

Jonell (Bennett) Badon
Jonell Bennett Badon

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Hi Jonell. I think I rember you. Weren't you and Jodi Thompson real good friends?
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

JonellBadon

Reply by Jonell

Post by JonellBadon »

Me and Jodi are first cousins, her mom and my dad are brother and sister so we were tight for years. It's funny though, I see her now only at Christmas! I use to be the quiet one in school and she was the kind of wild one, now, it's kind of vice versa, funny how time changes things, huh...

Jonell (Bennett) Badon
Jonell Bennett Badon

shallymeister

Post by shallymeister »

Hey Jonell, yep, I remember. Glad to see you are doing well! I hated that bus ride! Madisonville is great. If we ever moved from Pensacola that is the area my wife said she would like to go.

How is Jodi these days? Been forever.

I go back to visit my parents 2-3 times per year but never see anyone! Of course I never get out much while there.
Troy Shally
Pensacola, FL

JonellBadon

Reply to Troy

Post by JonellBadon »

Isn't it funny how the bus has carried so many memories and my boys have never rode the bus! They have always both been private school children and I usually carpool with other parents, so they have never had the JOY of riding the big yellow bus (even though sometimes I tell them and I going to send them somewhere on the SHORT yellow bus (lol). Hey Jodi is doing great, still married to Tom Shoultz, they live behind her mom on Booth Road in Folsom, she has 3 children now, two boys and a little girl who is fixing to turn 3 (she looks just like Jodi). She is now a stay-home mom... I don't see too many Folsom people around, I see Michael Terrel and Derrick Guilbeau every once in a while, seen Murray once or twice through the years, saw Kay Kay Patterson last summer at a baseball game, she now has I believe 4 children.

Jonell (Bennett) Badon
Jonell Bennett Badon