Lisa Rogers Haley

Do we remember you? Refresh our memories.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

lhaley

Lisa Rogers Haley

Post by lhaley »

I was from the Lee Road area. I was in the FFA and stayed in Mr. Lambert's class a good bit. I was friends with Christy McLain, Kerry Michaud, and Melinda Jenkins, to name a few. Most of you probably remember me more for who I dated: Mike Haley. Mike was my high school sweetheart. We dated for about 3 years then went on to get married. We have 2 children. We've been married 19 years now. We moved away for a while but then we settled back in the Lee Road area. I work for the STP Library system.

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Hey Lisa, I remember you. Not too many of us FFA'ers on here at the moment, so we have to stick together. :lol: It doesn't suprise me that you and Mike are still together, you could see it even back then that y'all were truly in love.
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

melindam

Post by melindam »

You finally posted!!!!! I knew you couldn't resist!!!

Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Hi Lisa... I remember you. Not sure if you remember me. 19 yrs. that is great.

Vicki D

ccoopermetz

Post by ccoopermetz »

you didn't mention your kids but i know at least one goes to 21st century after school because that is where I see you!

will you be at the reunion/family picnic??

lhaley

Lisa Rogers Haley

Post by lhaley »

Yeah Johnny, I remember you. Ag was my favorite. My son is in the seventh grade this year and was really happy because he was able to take Ag. He's even got a calf to show.

I do remember you Vicki.

Yes, I do have 2 kids, age 9 and 12. However they don't go to 21st Century. Do I have a twin out there?

Al Lehman

Hey Lisa

Post by Al Lehman »

I remember some interesting first period Geometry classes with you our sophomore year! Nice to hear from ya!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Hey Lisa - been meaning to post to your site. Sorry I didn't make it quicker. I have read so much that I start forgetting who I sent replies to and who I haven't.

Glad to hear that you and Mike are coming to reunion. James and I look forward to seeing you. Are you making the game, block party or picnic as well?
Brenda

lhaley

Post by lhaley »

Hey Brenda, I'm planning on making the game Friday night. It's good to hear from you.

Hey Al, You know I had fun in Geometry but I never did learn much of it and hate to see anything dealing with geometry. Of course that doesn't make much sense considering I managed to make C's in Mrs. Mitchell's Algebra II.

dennis

settled

Post by dennis »

i guess that straightened out the "who is in the picture "problem for me

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Lisa, here's a pic I thought you & Melinda might enjoy....from the 10-year reunion.
Attachments
Reunion
Reunion

melindam

Post by melindam »

What died on my head? I can't believe I thought that hairstyle was actually attractive! Looks like we already had a few too many!