Tiffany

Between high school and now.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Tiffany

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

After granduation I went to SLU for a semester, got kicked out of my house after having a huge party during Thanksgiving (86) while my parents were out of town and ended up moving to Colorado for 6 months. Came back and moved to New Orleans after that where I went to court reporting school and worked downtown. I lived there for about 5 years and then moved to Orlando where I continued to go to court reporting school and then to Rollins College in Winter Park. In '98 I moved to South Carolina where I met my husband. I started working for a dairy in the sales department in the summer of '98 and got married that same year. We had our little girl Amber in 2000 and split up in early '03. I won't go into the details of that, it wasn't pretty. He moved back to his native England and we haven't seen him since. Currently I'm still working for the dairy (PET, you may recognize the name on canned evaporated milk which is sold nationally). I was promoted in late '04 to Key Acct. Manager in the regional office. Things are good and I love raising my little girl.
Last edited by Tiffany on Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

I remember the party.......You were robbed.....THere were many A***oles there. But it was still fun.....

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Tiff, did we ever find out who was playing golf in the front yard?

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Nope, I don't think we ever did......or who put the ivory soap in the jaccuzi or the lawn furniture in the pool, etc. Although I think Julie remembers who road a skateboard on the treadmill.

Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Sounds like you had a serious party 8)
Maarten

shane

Post by shane »

Did you see or remember the movie "16 Candles?" Remember the party at Jake's house? Or the party in "Weird Science?" It was something like that, I vaguely recall...

Shane

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

LOL It wasn't quite that bad was it?? :shock:

I remember it started out very quiet with just maybe 8 or 10 people from Covington playing quarters at the kitchen table with a keg. I remember thinking that my party was going to be a bust and hardly anyone from SLU would show up. It had rained that day so I thought the party was going to be wash out.

Then I blinked.

Julie Mathies

Sixteen Candles!!

Post by Julie Mathies »

Yep, Tiff's party was just like 16 Candles, minus Jake Ryan of course!!

Speaking of, I recently got a package in the mail from my sister Cathy (I'm sure most of you remember her) and it was a T-Shirt that says "I Love Jake Ryan" and has his picture on it!! She found it on the internet, and said it reminded her of me, because that was our favorite movie back then! We watched it so many times, I think I could still probably recite the whole thing!! I told her I was going to save that shirt & wear it for the reunion!!

Great comparison to Tiffany's party!! No more yankee my wankee....the Donger need food!!

phil

Post by phil »

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil

Angie

Post by Angie »

What is the dress for this gig? Are we supposed to dress in 80's clothing? Just making sure.....
Angela Eddy Feemster

shane

Post by shane »

That would be funny! But I wouldn't put that kind of pressure on anyone. :roll:

Saturday night is a cocktail party, so dress appropriately. However, we're not going to kick anyone out if you decide to dress in "period costume." Hell, you'll be the life of the party (especially if anyone could still get into the clothing they had then)

Shane
Last edited by shane on Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angie

Post by Angie »

HA! Those high school jeans would never make it passed my knees!
Angela Eddy Feemster

Robin

Post by Robin »

Reverting back to my style in the '80s would include whatever Ang, Andrea or Tricia would let me borrow. Even if those K-Swiss were half a size too small!! So, if we can come up with something fun, we can forego the cocktail dress, Shane? Not saying I will, just checking.

shane

Post by shane »

Robin wrote:Reverting back to my style in the '80s would include whatever Ang, Andrea or Tricia would let me borrow. Even if those K-Swiss were half a size too small!! So, if we can come up with something fun, we can forego the cocktail dress, Shane? Not saying I will, just checking.
Absolutely! This is a party... no rule shall stand in our way!!

Shane