Maarten

Between high school and now.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Maarten

Maarten

Post by Maarten »

After graduating from CHS I had to finish my high school back home while my CHS diploma wasn?t recognized. So in the summer of 87 I went to study Business Administration at a dutch / american college called Newport University. Didn?t like the study and switched to International Management on a college in Amsterdam the next year. Finished it in 1992 and started working for my dad?s wholesale company.
Over the years it proved to be not ?my thing? and I made the hard decision in 1999 to proceed with a completely different career in Information Technology with Sogeti (a Cap Gemini company). After an extensive programming course I was hired by the HR department of the ING bank. First as a programmer, later as a functional analyst / team leader. Left Sogeti in 2004 after an offer to become a SAP HR consultant for LogicaCMG.

Not much moving around for me, I still live in the city I was born? boring sometimes?
More important than all the work related stuff is that I got married with Piera in 1991 and the birth of my kids Ashley (1993) and Kaelan (2000). They are my greatest pride and joy.

Maarten